In vivo electrophysiology of dopamine-denervated striatum: Focus on the nitric oxide/cGMP signaling pathway
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 409–420, June 2008
How to Cite
Galati, S., D'angelo, V., Scarnati, E., Stanzione, P., Martorana, A., Procopio, T., Sancesario, G. and Stefani, A. (2008), In vivo electrophysiology of dopamine-denervated striatum: Focus on the nitric oxide/cGMP signaling pathway. Synapse, 62: 409–420. doi: 10.1002/syn.20510
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- Ministero della Salute (RF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!