H.Y. Lee and N. Naha contributed equally to this work.
In vivo and in vitro ethanol exposure in prenatal rat brain: GABAB receptor modulation on dopamine D1 receptor and protein kinase A
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 534–543, July 2008
How to Cite
Lee, H.Y., Naha, N., Li, S.P., Jo, M.J., Naseer, M.L., Park, M.S., Park, T.J., Chung, B.C. and Kim, M.O. (2008), In vivo and in vitro ethanol exposure in prenatal rat brain: GABAB receptor modulation on dopamine D1 receptor and protein kinase A. Synapse, 62: 534–543. doi: 10.1002/syn.20522
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2007
- KOSEF, Brain Korea 21, and BioGreen 21 Program, Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!