This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
D2R DNA transfer into the nucleus accumbens attenuates cocaine self-administration in rats†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 481–486, July 2008
How to Cite
Thanos, P. K., Michaelides, M., Umegaki, H. and Volkow, N. D. (2008), D2R DNA transfer into the nucleus accumbens attenuates cocaine self-administration in rats. Synapse, 62: 481–486. doi: 10.1002/syn.20523
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2007
- NIAAA Intramural Research Program. Grant Numbers: AA11034, AA07574, AA07611
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!