Alterations in the levels of heterotrimeric G protein subunits induced by psychostimulants, opiates, barbiturates, and ethanol: Implications for drug dependence, tolerance, and withdrawal
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 689–699, September 2008
How to Cite
Kitanaka, N., Kitanaka, J., Hall, F. S., Tatsuta, T., Morita, Y., Takemura, M., Wang, X.-B. and Uhl, G. R. (2008), Alterations in the levels of heterotrimeric G protein subunits induced by psychostimulants, opiates, barbiturates, and ethanol: Implications for drug dependence, tolerance, and withdrawal. Synapse, 62: 689–699. doi: 10.1002/syn.20543
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
- Hyogo College of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!