Dopamine modulating drugs influence striatal (+)-[11C]DTBZ binding in rats: VMAT2 binding is sensitive to changes in vesicular dopamine concentration
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 873–876, November 2008
How to Cite
Tong, J., Wilson, A. A., Boileau, I., Houle, S. and Kish, S. J. (2008), Dopamine modulating drugs influence striatal (+)-[11C]DTBZ binding in rats: VMAT2 binding is sensitive to changes in vesicular dopamine concentration. Synapse, 62: 873–876. doi: 10.1002/syn.20573
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!