Amyloid β-protein fragments 25–35 and 31–35 potentiate long-term depression in hippocampal CA1 region of rats in vivo
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 206–214, March 2009
How to Cite
Cheng, L., Yin, W.-J., Zhang, J.-F. and Qi, J.-S. (2009), Amyloid β-protein fragments 25–35 and 31–35 potentiate long-term depression in hippocampal CA1 region of rats in vivo. Synapse, 63: 206–214. doi: 10.1002/syn.20599
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30740095
- Education Ministry Special Foundation for High School's Doctoral Program in China. Grant Number: 20060114004
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 200601105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!