Fluoxetine administration modulates the cytoskeletal microtubular system in the rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 359–364, April 2009
How to Cite
Bianchi, M., Shah, A. J., Fone, K. C.F., Atkins, A. R., Dawson, L. A., Heidbreder, C. A., Hows, M. E., Hagan, J. J. and Marsden, C. A. (2009), Fluoxetine administration modulates the cytoskeletal microtubular system in the rat hippocampus. Synapse, 63: 359–364. doi: 10.1002/syn.20614
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- University of Nottingham and GlaxoSmithKline plc (MB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!