Conflict of interest: Within the last three years, the author has been on the Board of Directors of AptoTec, has received an honorarium and a grant from Pfizer Inc, and has received an honorarium from Cephalon.
Blacklisting among scientists†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 7, pages 539–540, July 2009
How to Cite
Kuhar, M. J. (2009), Blacklisting among scientists. Synapse, 63: 539–540. doi: 10.1002/syn.20638
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
- NIDA. Grant Number: DA00418
- Senior Scientist Award. Grant Number: DA00418
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!