Visualizing vesicular dopamine dynamics in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 713–716, August 2009
How to Cite
de la Fuente-Fernández, R., Sossi, V., McCormick, S., Schulzer, M., Ruth, T. J. and Stoessl, A. J. (2009), Visualizing vesicular dopamine dynamics in Parkinson's disease. Synapse, 63: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/syn.20653
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- British Columbia Health Research Foundation
- Pacific Parkinson's Research Institute
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- TRIUMF Life Science grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!