Deficits in substance P mRNA levels in the CeA are inversely associated with alcohol-motivated responding
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 972–981, November 2009
How to Cite
Yang, A. R. S. T., Yi, H. S., Mamczarz, J., June, H. L., Hwang, B. H. and June, H. L. (2009), Deficits in substance P mRNA levels in the CeA are inversely associated with alcohol-motivated responding. Synapse, 63: 972–981. doi: 10.1002/syn.20677
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2007
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA10406, AA11555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!