Dopamine transporter PET in normal aging: Dopamine transporter decline and its possible role in preservation of motor function
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 146–151, February 2010
How to Cite
Troiano, A. R., Schulzer, M., Fuente-Fernandez, R. d. L., Mak, E., Mckenzie, J., Sossi, V., Mccormick, S., Ruth, T. J. and Stoessl, A. J. (2010), Dopamine transporter PET in normal aging: Dopamine transporter decline and its possible role in preservation of motor function. Synapse, 64: 146–151. doi: 10.1002/syn.20708
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2009
- Canada Research Chairs program
- UBC-TRIUMF PET program
- National Parkinson Foundation and PPRI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!