Dopamine β-hydroxylase-deficient mice have normal densities of D2 dopamine receptors in the high-affinity state based on in vivo PET imaging and in vitro radioligand binding
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 699–703, September 2010
How to Cite
Skinbjerg, M., Seneca, N., Liow, J.-S., Hong, J., Weinshenker, D., Pike, V. W., Halldin, C., Sibley, D. R. and Innis, R. B. (2010), Dopamine β-hydroxylase-deficient mice have normal densities of D2 dopamine receptors in the high-affinity state based on in vivo PET imaging and in vitro radioligand binding. Synapse, 64: 699–703. doi: 10.1002/syn.20781
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Intramural Program of NIMH. Grant Number: Z01-MH-002795-07
- Intramural Program of NINDS. Grant Number: NS002263-33
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!