Unique distribution of aromatase in the human brain: In vivo studies with PET and [N-methyl-11C]vorozole
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 801–807, November 2010
How to Cite
Biegon, A., Kim, S. W., Alexoff, D. L., Jayne, M., Carter, P., Hubbard, B., King, P., Logan, J., Muench, L., Pareto, D., Schlyer, D., Shea, C., Telang, F., Wang, G.-J., Xu, Y. and Fowler, J. S. (2010), Unique distribution of aromatase in the human brain: In vivo studies with PET and [N-methyl-11C]vorozole. Synapse, 64: 801–807. doi: 10.1002/syn.20791
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- US Department of Energy OBER. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS050285, K05DA020001
- General Clinical Research Center of Stony Brook University (NIH). Grant Number: MO1RR10710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!