Effect of electrical and chemical stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on the release of striatal dopamine
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 905–915, December 2010
How to Cite
Pazo, J. H., Höcht, C., Barceló, A. C., Fillipini, B. and Lomastro, M. J. (2010), Effect of electrical and chemical stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on the release of striatal dopamine. Synapse, 64: 905–915. doi: 10.1002/syn.20809
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- Fondo para la Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (FONCYT). Grant Number: PICT 2003-03-14102
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBACYT M060
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!