Enhanced dopamine transporter function in striatum during nicotine withdrawal
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 91–98, February 2011
How to Cite
Hadjiconstantinou, M., Duchemin, A.-M., Zhang, H. and Neff, N. H. (2011), Enhanced dopamine transporter function in striatum during nicotine withdrawal. Synapse, 65: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/syn.20820
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!