Neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects of the adenosine A2A receptor antagonist ST1535 in a MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 181–188, March 2011
How to Cite
Frau, L., Borsini, F., Wardas, J., Khairnar, A. S., Schintu, N. and Morelli, M. (2011), Neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects of the adenosine A2A receptor antagonist ST1535 in a MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Synapse, 65: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/syn.20833
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Warszawa, Poland. Grant Number: N N401 1137 33
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!