The role of connexin-36 gap junctions in alcohol intoxication and consumption
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 695–707, August 2011
How to Cite
Steffensen, S. C., Bradley, K. D., Hansen, D. M., Wilcox, J. D., Wilcox, R. S., Allison, D. W., Merrill, C. B. and Edwards, J. G. (2011), The role of connexin-36 gap junctions in alcohol intoxication and consumption. Synapse, 65: 695–707. doi: 10.1002/syn.20885
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2010 11:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- PHS. Grant Number: AA13666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!