Phenotypic disruption to orofacial movement topography in conditional mutants with generalized CamKIIa/Cre D1Tox versus striatal-specific DARPP-32/Cre D1Tox ablation of D1 dopamine receptor-expressing cells
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 835–842, September 2011
How to Cite
Tomiyama, K., Kim, H. A., Kinsella, A., Ehrlich, M. E., SchÜTz, G., Koshikawa, N., Lawrence, A. J., Waddington, J. L. and Drago, J. (2011), Phenotypic disruption to orofacial movement topography in conditional mutants with generalized CamKIIa/Cre D1Tox versus striatal-specific DARPP-32/Cre D1Tox ablation of D1 dopamine receptor-expressing cells. Synapse, 65: 835–842. doi: 10.1002/syn.20910
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2011 02:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Nihon University School of Dentistry
- Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan (NK)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/IN.1/B960
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!