D-cycloserine facilitates extinction of cocaine self-administration in rats
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 938–944, September 2011
How to Cite
Thanos, P. K., Bermeo, C., Wang, G.-J. and Volkow, N. D. (2011), D-cycloserine facilitates extinction of cocaine self-administration in rats. Synapse, 65: 938–944. doi: 10.1002/syn.20922
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 05:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- The Intramural Research Program of NIAAA at the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- The NIDA summer research program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!