Effects of food restriction and sucrose intake on synaptic delivery of AMPA receptors in nucleus accumbens
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1024–1031, October 2011
How to Cite
Peng, X.-X., Ziff, E. B. and Carr, K. D. (2011), Effects of food restriction and sucrose intake on synaptic delivery of AMPA receptors in nucleus accumbens. Synapse, 65: 1024–1031. doi: 10.1002/syn.20931
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA003956, MH067229, T32 DA007254
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Award
- New York University Langone Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!