Enhancement of histone acetylation in midbrain of mice with ethanol physical dependence and its withdrawal
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1244–1250, November 2011
How to Cite
Shibasaki, M., Mizuno, K., Kurokawa, K. and Ohkuma, S. (2011), Enhancement of histone acetylation in midbrain of mice with ethanol physical dependence and its withdrawal. Synapse, 65: 1244–1250. doi: 10.1002/syn.20947
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2011 06:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare; Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Kawasaki Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!