Motor activity affects dopaminergic and noradrenergic systems of the dorsal horn of the rat lumbar spinal cord
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1282–1288, December 2011
How to Cite
Gerin, C. G., Smith, K., Hill, S., Hill, A. and Madueke, I. C. (2011), Motor activity affects dopaminergic and noradrenergic systems of the dorsal horn of the rat lumbar spinal cord. Synapse, 65: 1282–1288. doi: 10.1002/syn.20948
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2011 06:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS023868, 5R25GM059218-07, Pilot-5G11HD039879-06
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!