Expression pattern of Mical-1 in the temporal neocortex of patients with intractable temporal epilepsy and pilocarpine-induced rat model
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1213–1221, November 2011
How to Cite
Luo, J., Xu, Y., Zhu, Q., Zhao, F., Zhang, Y., Peng, X., Wang, W. and Wang, X. (2011), Expression pattern of Mical-1 in the temporal neocortex of patients with intractable temporal epilepsy and pilocarpine-induced rat model. Synapse, 65: 1213–1221. doi: 10.1002/syn.20961
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2011 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!