Yukio Ago and Ken Koda contributed equally to this work.
Donepezil, but not galantamine, blocks muscarinic receptor-mediated in vitro and in vivo responses
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1373–1377, December 2011
How to Cite
Ago, Y., Koda, K., Ota, Y., Kita, Y., Fukada, A., Takuma, K. and Matsuda, T. (2011), Donepezil, but not galantamine, blocks muscarinic receptor-mediated in vitro and in vivo responses. Synapse, 65: 1373–1377. doi: 10.1002/syn.20969
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!