Imaging of dopamine D2/3 agonist binding in cocaine dependence: A [11C]NPA positron emission tomography study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 1344–1349, December 2011
How to Cite
Narendran, R., Martinez, D., Mason, N. S., Lopresti, B. J., Himes, M. L., Chen, C.-M., May, M. A., Price, J. C., Mathis, C. A. and Frankle, W. G. (2011), Imaging of dopamine D2/3 agonist binding in cocaine dependence: A [11C]NPA positron emission tomography study. Synapse, 65: 1344–1349. doi: 10.1002/syn.20970
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: R21 DA023450, R03 DA024704, CTSA-UL1 RR024153
- The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009 (ARRA)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!