Pre- and postsynaptic effects of norepinephrine on γ-aminobutyric acid-mediated synaptic transmission in layer 2/3 of the rat auditory cortex
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2012
How to Cite
Salgado, H., Garcia-Oscos, F., Martinolich, L., Hall, S., Restom, R., Tseng, K. Y. and Atzori, M. (2012), Pre- and postsynaptic effects of norepinephrine on γ-aminobutyric acid-mediated synaptic transmission in layer 2/3 of the rat auditory cortex. Synapse, 66: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/syn.20979
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2011 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: R01DC005986
- CONACyT. Grant Number: MOD-ORD-1-09 PCI-047-11-09
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award and School for Behavioral and Brain Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!