Study on molecular mechanism for improving neural regeneration after repair of sciatic nerve defect in rat by acellular nerve allograft
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 52–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Lv, X., Tong, X., Jia, H. and Li, Z. (2012), Study on molecular mechanism for improving neural regeneration after repair of sciatic nerve defect in rat by acellular nerve allograft. Synapse, 66: 52–60. doi: 10.1002/syn.20985
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 07:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!