Regulation of type 1 inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor by dopamine receptors in cocaine-induced place conditioning
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 180–186, February 2012
How to Cite
Kurokawa, K., Mizuno, K., Shibasaki, M. and Ohkuma, S. (2012), Regulation of type 1 inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor by dopamine receptors in cocaine-induced place conditioning. Synapse, 66: 180–186. doi: 10.1002/syn.20997
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2011 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Ministry of Health
- Labour and Welfare, Research
- Kawasaki Medical University (23-28)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!