Correlation of the vesicular acetylcholine transporter densities in the striata to the clinical abilities of women with rett syndrome
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 471–482, June 2012
How to Cite
Brašić, J. R., Bibat, G., Kumar, A., Zhou, Y., Hilton, J., Yablonski, M. E., Dogan, A. S., Guevara, M. R., Stephane, M., Johnston, M., Wong, D. F. and Naidu, S. (2012), Correlation of the vesicular acetylcholine transporter densities in the striata to the clinical abilities of women with rett syndrome. Synapse, 66: 471–482. doi: 10.1002/syn.21515
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: HD24448, DA09482, NCRR M01RR00052
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
- the Essel Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!