D1–NMDA receptor interactions in the rat nucleus accumbens change during adolescence
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 584–591, July 2012
How to Cite
Huppé-Gourgues, F. and O'donnell, P. (2012), D1–NMDA receptor interactions in the rat nucleus accumbens change during adolescence. Synapse, 66: 584–591. doi: 10.1002/syn.21544
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2012 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- USPHS. Grant Number: R01 MH060131
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!