Naloxone can act as an analgesic agent without measurable chronic side effects in mice with a mutant mu-opioid receptor expressed in different sites of pain pathway
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 694–704, August 2012
How to Cite
Chou, S.-H., Kao, J.-H., Tao, P.-L., Law, P.-Y. and Loh, H. H. (2012), Naloxone can act as an analgesic agent without measurable chronic side effects in mice with a mutant mu-opioid receptor expressed in different sites of pain pathway. Synapse, 66: 694–704. doi: 10.1002/syn.21555
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC97-2320-B-016-003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DA023905, R01 DA011806, K05 DA000513.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!