Prenatal immune challenge in rats: Altered responses to dopaminergic and glutamatergic agents, prepulse inhibition of acoustic startle, and reduced route-based learning as a function of maternal body weight gain after prenatal exposure to poly IC
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 8, pages 725–737, August 2012
How to Cite
Vorhees, C. V., Graham, D. L., Braun, A. A., Schaefer, T. L., Skelton, M. R., Richtand, N. M. and Williams, M. T. (2012), Prenatal immune challenge in rats: Altered responses to dopaminergic and glutamatergic agents, prepulse inhibition of acoustic startle, and reduced route-based learning as a function of maternal body weight gain after prenatal exposure to poly IC. Synapse, 66: 725–737. doi: 10.1002/syn.21561
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2012 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DA021394, ES015689, MH083192-01, T32 ES007051
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Research Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!