GABAB receptors do not internalize after baclofen treatment, possibly due to a lack of β-arrestin association: Study with a real-time visualizing assay
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 759–769, September 2012
How to Cite
Sudo, Y., Hojo, M., Ando, Y., Takada, M., Murata, H., Kurata, S., Nishida, N. and Uezono, Y. (2012), GABAB receptors do not internalize after baclofen treatment, possibly due to a lack of β-arrestin association: Study with a real-time visualizing assay. Synapse, 66: 759–769. doi: 10.1002/syn.21565
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 01:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
- National Cancer Research and Development Fund
- Foundations for Daiichi-Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Showa-Yakuhin Kako, Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Shinyaku Co. Ltd.
- Asbio Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Tsumura Co. Ltd.
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!