Characterization of extrastriatal D2 in vivo specific binding of [18F](N-methyl)benperidol using PET
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 770–780, September 2012
How to Cite
Eisenstein, S. A., Koller, J. M., Piccirillo, M., Kim, A., Antenor-Dorsey, J. A. V., Videen, T. O., Snyder, A. Z., Karimi, M., Moerlein, S. M., Black, K. J., Perlmutter, J. S. and Hershey, T. (2012), Characterization of extrastriatal D2 in vivo specific binding of [18F](N-methyl)benperidol using PET. Synapse, 66: 770–780. doi: 10.1002/syn.21566
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 T32 DA 007261-20, R01DK085575, 5 K24 MH087913-02, R01NS031001, R01NS058714, R01NS41509, R01NS075321, P30 NS048056
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA)
- Greater St. Louis Chapter of the APDA
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Foundation (Elliot Stein Family Fund and Parkinson Disease Research Fund)
- Murphy Fund
- Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!