Characterization of extrastriatal D2 in vivo specific binding of [18F](N-methyl)benperidol using PET
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 770–780, September 2012
How to Cite
Eisenstein, S. A., Koller, J. M., Piccirillo, M., Kim, A., Antenor-Dorsey, J. A. V., Videen, T. O., Snyder, A. Z., Karimi, M., Moerlein, S. M., Black, K. J., Perlmutter, J. S. and Hershey, T. (2012), Characterization of extrastriatal D2 in vivo specific binding of [18F](N-methyl)benperidol using PET. Synapse, 66: 770–780. doi: 10.1002/syn.21566
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 T32 DA 007261-20, R01DK085575, 5 K24 MH087913-02, R01NS031001, R01NS058714, R01NS41509, R01NS075321, P30 NS048056
- American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA)
- Greater St. Louis Chapter of the APDA
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Foundation (Elliot Stein Family Fund and Parkinson Disease Research Fund)
- Murphy Fund
- Tourette Syndrome Association
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.