Fenghua Zhao and Yida Hu contributed equally to this work.
Abnormal expression of stathmin 1 in brain tissue of patients with intractable temporal lobe epilepsy and a rat model
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 781–791, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, F., Hu, Y., Zhang, Y., Zhu, Q., Zhang, X., Luo, J., Xu, Y. and Wang, X. (2012), Abnormal expression of stathmin 1 in brain tissue of patients with intractable temporal lobe epilepsy and a rat model. Synapse, 66: 781–791. doi: 10.1002/syn.21567
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071039
- Chongqing Municipal Health Bureau (Key Projects)
- Chongqing Municipal Health Bureau (Two-rivers scholar training funds)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!