Mice lacking neuropeptide Y show increased sensitivity to cocaine
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 840–843, September 2012
How to Cite
Sørensen, G. and Woldbye, D. P.D. (2012), Mice lacking neuropeptide Y show increased sensitivity to cocaine. Synapse, 66: 840–843. doi: 10.1002/syn.21568
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2012 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Augustinus Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Ivan Nielsen Foundation
- Psychiatric Basic Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!