Choice with delayed or uncertain reinforcers in rats: Influence of timeout duration and session length
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 792–806, September 2012
How to Cite
Zoratto, F., Laviola, G. and Adriani, W. (2012), Choice with delayed or uncertain reinforcers in rats: Influence of timeout duration and session length. Synapse, 66: 792–806. doi: 10.1002/syn.21570
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health, with “under 40” Young-Investigator Project “ADHD-sythe” and EU-FP7 “Prio-Med-Child” ERAnet Project “NeuroGenMRI” (both coordinated as PI by W.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!