Miniature release events of glutamate from hippocampal neurons are influenced by the dystonia-associated protein torsinA
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 807–822, September 2012
How to Cite
Kakazu, Y., Koh, J.-Y., Iwabuchi, S., Gonzalez-Alegre, P. and Harata, N. C. (2012), Miniature release events of glutamate from hippocampal neurons are influenced by the dystonia-associated protein torsinA. Synapse, 66: 807–822. doi: 10.1002/syn.21571
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0817608, NCH
- Whitehall Foundation. Grant Number: 2008-08-24, NCH
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (NCH); Edward Mallinckrodt, Jr. Foundation (NCH)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.