Quantitative analysis of binding sites for 9-fluoropropyl-(+)-dihydrotetrabenazine ([18F]AV-133) in a MPTP-lesioned PD mouse model
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 823–831, September 2012
How to Cite
Chao, K.-T., Tsao, H.-H., Weng, Y.-H., Hsiao, I.-T., Hsieh, C.-J., Wey, S.-P., Yen, T.-C., Kung, M.-P. and Lin, K.-J. (2012), Quantitative analysis of binding sites for 9-fluoropropyl-(+)-dihydrotetrabenazine ([18F]AV-133) in a MPTP-lesioned PD mouse model. Synapse, 66: 823–831. doi: 10.1002/syn.21572
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- national science council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2314-B-182-038, NSC 100-2314-B-182A-092-MY3, 99-2314-B-182-036-MY3
- Research Fund of Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG3A0511, CMRPD1A0311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!