Chen Bian and Kongjiang Zhu contributed equally to this study.
Gonadectomy differentially regulates steroid receptor coactivator-1 and synaptic proteins in the hippocampus of adult female and male C57BL/6 mice
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 849–857, October 2012
How to Cite
Bian, C., Zhu, K., Yang, L., Lin, S., Li, S., Su, B. and Zhang, J. (2012), Gonadectomy differentially regulates steroid receptor coactivator-1 and synaptic proteins in the hippocampus of adult female and male C57BL/6 mice. Synapse, 66: 849–857. doi: 10.1002/syn.21574
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 81171035
- Foundation for Development and Regeneration Key Laboratory of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: NO.SYS11-005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!