Presenilin conditional double knockout mice exhibit decreases in drebrin a at hippocampal CA1 synapses
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 870–879, October 2012
How to Cite
Lee, D. and Aoki, C. (2012), Presenilin conditional double knockout mice exhibit decreases in drebrin a at hippocampal CA1 synapses. Synapse, 66: 870–879. doi: 10.1002/syn.21578
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 2R01DA009618-10A1, NS41783
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: IIRG 07-58479
- Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund
- New York University's Challenge Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!