Differential role of serotonin projections from the dorsal and median raphe nuclei in phencyclidine-induced hyperlocomotion and fos-like immunoreactivity in rats
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 885–892, October 2012
How to Cite
Kusljic, S. and Van Den Buuse, M. (2012), Differential role of serotonin projections from the dorsal and median raphe nuclei in phencyclidine-induced hyperlocomotion and fos-like immunoreactivity in rats. Synapse, 66: 885–892. doi: 10.1002/syn.21580
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 193100
- Operational Infrastructure Support from the Victorian State Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!