The impact of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors on the extracellular acetylcholine concentrations in the adult rat brain: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 893–901, October 2012
How to Cite
Noori, H. R., Fliegel, S., Brand, I. and Spanagel, R. (2012), The impact of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors on the extracellular acetylcholine concentrations in the adult rat brain: A meta-analysis. Synapse, 66: 893–901. doi: 10.1002/syn.21581
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (NGFN Plus). Grant Numbers: FKZ: 01GS08152, FKZ: 01GS08155, FKZ: 01GS08151
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience initiative. Grant Number: FKZ: 01GQ1003B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!