Effects of dronabinol on morphine-induced dopamine-related behavioral effects in animals
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 931–937, November 2012
How to Cite
Mori, T., Shibasaki, M., Abe, M., Udagawa, Y. and Suzuki, T. (2012), Effects of dronabinol on morphine-induced dopamine-related behavioral effects in animals. Synapse, 66: 931–937. doi: 10.1002/syn.21586
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science
- Technology of Japan, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!