B.S and M.K.G contributed equally to this work.
The effects of tetanic stimulation on plasticity of remote synapses in the hippocampus-perirhinal cortex-amygdala network
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 965–974, November 2012
How to Cite
Supcun, B., Ghadiri, M. K., Zeraati, M., Stummer, W., Speckmann, E.-J. and Gorji, A. (2012), The effects of tetanic stimulation on plasticity of remote synapses in the hippocampus-perirhinal cortex-amygdala network. Synapse, 66: 965–974. doi: 10.1002/syn.21591
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 08:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG/SFB-TR3-D10
- Shefa Neuroscience Center. Grant Number: Thesis 95866
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!