5-HT2A receptor blockade and 5-HT2C receptor activation interact to reduce cocaine hyperlocomotion and fos protein expression in the caudate-putamen
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 989–1001, December 2012
How to Cite
Pockros, L. A., Pentkowski, N. S., Conway, S. M., Ullman, T. E., Zwick, K. R. and Neisewander, J. L. (2012), 5-HT2A receptor blockade and 5-HT2C receptor activation interact to reduce cocaine hyperlocomotion and fos protein expression in the caudate-putamen. Synapse, 66: 989–1001. doi: 10.1002/syn.21592
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 08:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01DA011064
- NIDA Individual National Research Service Award. Grant Number: DA025413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!