Temporal changes in N-acylethanolamine content and metabolism throughout the peri-adolescent period
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 4–10, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, T. T.-Y., Hill, M. N., Hillard, C. J. and Gorzalka, B. B. (2013), Temporal changes in N-acylethanolamine content and metabolism throughout the peri-adolescent period. Synapse, 67: 4–10. doi: 10.1002/syn.21609
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Sciences (CIHR)
- Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids (CCIC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA09155, DA026996
- Research and Education Initiative Fund, a component of the Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin endowment at the Medical College of Wisconsin to CJH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!