K.M. and K.K contributed equally to this work.
Activation of GABAA receptors suppresses ethanol-induced upregulation of type 1 IP3 receptors
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 51–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Mizuno, K., Kurokawa, K. and Ohkuma, S. (2013), Activation of GABAA receptors suppresses ethanol-induced upregulation of type 1 IP3 receptors. Synapse, 67: 51–55. doi: 10.1002/syn.21610
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Research Project Grant from Kawasaki Medical University. Grant Number: 23-A46.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Regulatory Mechanisms and Pathophysiological Significance of IP3 Receptors and Ryanodine Receptors in Drug Dependence, Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 2013, 123, 4, 306, , ,