K.M. and K.K contributed equally to this work.
Activation of GABAA receptors suppresses ethanol-induced upregulation of type 1 IP3 receptors
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 51–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Mizuno, K., Kurokawa, K. and Ohkuma, S. (2013), Activation of GABAA receptors suppresses ethanol-induced upregulation of type 1 IP3 receptors. Synapse, 67: 51–55. doi: 10.1002/syn.21610
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Research Project Grant from Kawasaki Medical University. Grant Number: 23-A46.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!